[no subject]

Hello:

I am in the process of duplicating the 5/16 in. steel fuel line that runs
under the car and which mates to a 5/16in. fuel hose. Factory produced hard
fuel line seems to have a bulge at the ends onto which the hose slips and I
was wondering whether anybody could tell me how to reproduce this or perhaps
suggest some other alternative. I am familiar with single and double flared
tubing ends as used on brake lines.

Thank you.

Nash Bapasola
75 Montreal
81 GTV6
Nash
Using the double flaring tool for the 5/16 line just do the first step but
don't crank it down all the way and it will put a bump in the end of the line
that will be sufficient to hold the fuel line from popping off.
Jim Trofitter
Several Alfa's