Sincerely,
Jim Oiler
1991 164L (magnecor coil wire was totally crap)

In a message dated 6/9/03 7:48:00 PM, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Mon,  9 Jun 2003 09:52:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Anthony" <tg60@domain.elided>
Subject: Magnecor wires and air conditioning help for spider

I just got a new job and it's time to spend some money on the 87 spider again
(slowly at first). I would like to purchase a set of Magnecor wires, and I
was wondering about how they fit on the plugs. Pictures on any of the web sites
I've visited don't show that side of the connection. Currently, a have a set
of ugly generic wires and the connections are "tall" and I don't like how the
#2 plug connector hits the air flow meter hose.
TonyG
87 Spider Graduate
Pequannock, NJ
The most personalized portal on the Web! >>