RE: 105 Wheel Balance

Thanks to everybody in agreement that my shaking wheel was out of balance
tires. I took it to a local shop who pays attention to detail and the shake is
gone. However they did discover alot of play in the tracking bar's left tie
rod end which I wouldn't have been looking for since the steering is tight. My
inclination is to replace both sides though the right side has no play, but I
wonder if its neccessary?

Also which style of tie rod remover is better, the lever type (more expensive)
or the straight screw type?

Thsnks,
Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO