RE: Florida Travel AROC USA NCAM 2003 What To Do On the way

Hi Folks,
Heres my quick list of some places I enjoy.

One of my all time favorite BEACHES is north side Sebastian Inlet on A1A
between Melbourne and Vero Beach. Clean deep water, waves, wildlife, surfers
like it, with no development for miles on either side. A state park now with
facilities.

State Road 707 between Ft. Pierce and Stuart (~20mi), a nice shady 2 lane
hugging and overlooking the intracoastal, on the mainland side, old time
Florida homes. From Stuart south A1A looses its beach access,big expensive
homes on the beach side. Except at Hobe Sound, hidden beach access, small
but nice. No facilities.

Fantasy of Flight (formerly Weeks Air Museum of Miami) Large collection of
vintage aircraft.   On I-4 just east of Lakeland which is just east of
Tampa.

Sebring race track, SCCA, Panoz and Group 44 have facilities there. Vintage
IMSA Jags.

Cheers,
George Nzqez
Miami