One Trailing arm is done!!!

Hello all,
 Thanks to all your inputs, I took a chance and started the job. I almost gave up when I couldn't get the nut at the frame out, it was so tight. I got the electric impact wrench from Harbor freight for 49.99 with 240lb-f of torque and try to open it, it didn't even move. With lots of WD40 and many times of trying, finally the nut came out. This is the passenger side which I can use the impact wrench by removing the fuel filter bracket to get access. I don't know how I'm going to do it with the driver side which got stuck with the muffler bracket. I need help on this one.

 http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/ltooz_alfa/lst?.dir=/trailing+arm

 The nut and bolt at the Frame is the hardest one to remove. Everything else is straight forward. I used all the jacks I have to get this job done (in the picture). 3 hours of trying and figuring out how to get it done, I finally finished it. What a great feeling.

Thanks all again,

Louis Le
91 Spider Veloce
Fremont, CA