Wanted: 1750 Berlina Dash

I'm keeping my eyes out for a non cracked 1750 Berlina dash. If anyone
has one for sale or knows where to get one let me know.  I'm also
looking for the chrome window trim for the same car (front and back).

As a side note, I got two, "Hey...cute car, what is it?" in the Berlina
today. I'm telling you...get a Berlina...the ladies always comment on
it.

Damian

sweatin' in seattle
berlina/berlina