Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 05:53 PM 6/7/2003, you wrote:

Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 09:43:13 -0700
From: Benjamin Kaupp <bkaupp@domain.elided>
Subject: Clutchy goodness

Well, I finally got to drive the Intestine briefly (parents needed to
borrow my punishmentmobile) and it seems that my clutch is getting to
be more slipperier than a politician. So my questions for you, gentle
Alfisti are as follows -
1) sachs, OEM, or ? - is there really any difference, recommendations,
etc.
2) I dunno if  I want this to be my introduction to Alfa mechanichood,
so any recommendations of good Alfa gurus near Santa Cruz, CA?
3) how many arms and legs should I expect to pay for above? Saving up
for this and all, y'know...

Thanks in advance, and on a side note, y'all already have me in your
clutches... I'm watching the classifieds for a Milano as a winter car :)
- -Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (my friends call it the oooh yeah mobile)