Berlina Roadtrip Route 2003

After much thought about what route I'm going to take from Berkeley back
to Seattle with my new Berlina...I have decided on the following:

I will take the Hwy 1 to 101, then 101 to Grants Pass, then I will cut
across to 1-5. Take 1-5 up to Roseburg. From Roseburg I will take 138
east to 97 and head north through Central Oregon (thanks to Pat Hood for
this great idea). I will then take 30 west to Portland and connect with
1-5 again and head to Longview, Olympia and finally Seattle.

I figure this route will give me gorgeous ocean roads and incredible
high desert scenery all in one trip. Thanks to everyone for all there
suggestions.

I cannot wait for this trip. I will be keeping detailed notes and taking
lots of photos to share with you all.

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided