105/115 throttle grommet source

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 07:13:20 -0400
From: Kevin Trent <trentkc@domain.elided>
Subject: 105/115 throttle grommet source?

Anyone know of a domestic source for the rubber firewall grommet that the
accelerator rod goes through?  I believe Re-Origionals only sells it as
part of a larger kit.

Centerline advertises a "Accelerator Pedal Grommet 750/101" (part # WS208),
will it fit?

Thanks, KCT Powell, TN

Highwoodalfa in the UK has them.  I just ordered the two piece grommet
and it is #3.50 for both pieces plus shipping.

Their e-mail is: Highwoodalfa@domain.elided

Dan K.