205 Tires to Sell for Spider...

I have had Nitto 205s on the 15" wheels of my stock 78
Spider. Ride is fairly hard, but they stick like
glue... For what it's worth, I've hugged the rears of
many track-prepared GTVs on twisty back roads around
here.

I've got a set of practically-new Nitto NT-760 205s
that I'm interested to sell cheap. Contact me
off-digest. San Diego, CA pickup only.

DENNIS