Re: Monza Questions

I went to the Italian GP about 7 years ago. We stayed in Milano and it was an easy 20-minute bus ride from Central Station (the main train station) to the track, on Friday and Thursday. On Sunday there was a free train from
Milano (not Central Station, but commuter station) to a station just outside of the track.

We had race day seats at Ascari for the race, sat at the Parabolica on Friday and one of the chicanes on Saturday.
All were great spots.

I would get a General admission tickets for Friday, but reserved seats for Sat. and Sun.

The food at the track was great on Friday but declines as the weekend goes on and the crowds increase.

You should be able to get tickets on Monza's web site www.monzanet.it

Have a great time, I did!
Steve