2 litre flywheels

Dan,

Given the current exchange rate between the US and Australian dollars, it may even be worthwhile for you to contact Vin Sharp from PACE here in Melbourne, Australia. Yesterday I mentioned to him that I also needed to find a 2 litre flywheel for the Twin Spark engine that I'm going to install in my 1750 GTV.

Vin has had cast Iron flywheel blanks made up and can machine them up to whatever spec you want. He quoted me $400 Australian (about US$260) but this also included having the TS ring gear placed on the new flywheel.

If you're interested I can give you his contact details.

Warren Reid
Melbourne, Australia
68 1750 GTV
86 Spider Veloce