Light Bulb Part Numbers

This is an interesting link I recently came across. It will tell you which Sylvania bulbs are available in which applications for your year/make/model. It works great for my 1995, but provides no info or questionable info for older cars. (Example: 1989 Alfa model choices are either "spider veloce" or "milano spider veloce" OOPS!)

http://www.sylvania.com/auto/carapp/

I recently purchased an H4 headlight bulb for my 1995 164LS, which is what my cardisc says I needed. To my surprise, it was a 9004 when I removed the old one. (of course, I had already opened the package and now have an H4 stashed in my garage I'll never use)

Ciao,
Karl