Providence area machine shops?

I am moving to Providence, RI and wonder if anyone has any suggestions for a
good engine machine shop in that general area. Now that I will have a winter
to work on the car it is time to consider engine rebuild options. On a
related but definately more off topic note, if anyone has any leads on a
garage (for the Alfa!) or apartment for lease....
Thanks in advance for any recommendtions,
Fraser
Houston, 73 GTV