re: 1979 Alfa Romeo Alfetta Sport Sedan and Mr. Tom Smith

Hi Don,

I got almost exactly the same response to the ad I placed with Autotrader.com for our 90' Pontiac Gran Prix that we have for sale. I think its part of or a variation of the email scam going round whereby some African dignitary has a jillion dollars that need to be brought to the US and if you just give me all your personal info ie:bank #, SS#, first born name etc... I will deposit a quarter jillion dollars as payment to you.

Dont bother to reply or you probably get hounded to death with BS email

Good luck
Antonio

Alfaless in Astoria, NY