Items from the last few digests

All, including Richard -
Three things -
1 - I don't wish to get involved in AROC vs. digest issues (but would like to see an AROC-sponsored forum) - Nonetheless - for you Richard, I would gladly scan or type the NWARC by-laws (over 38 years old, however) and send them to you.

2 - Last Spring I helped an NWARC member rebuild the tranny in his early 70's Spider before he drove it to Costa Mesa. The friend's shop we "appropriated" was equipped with a really neat hydraulic press constructed of, you guessed it, angle iron and a 5 ton hydraulic jack. Very simple. No plans, but one should be able to look at a commercial press and copy it pretty well, without plans, I would think.

3 - Richard again - I recommend you wait to buy the "second coming" of Wes' SPICA manual. I'm not sure when it will be available, but I've heard that Joe Cantrell (you there, Joe?) is working with Wes to bring it up-to-date.

Back into the garage to get ready for NWARC second Pacific Raceways date of the year - tomorrow.
Hope for sun!!

Gordy Hyde
On the edge of Seattle