Re:weekend in Milan

As an addendum to my last post concerning Milan and the uncontrollable urge
to immerse oneself in all things Alfa- related to the exclusion of all other
great works of art, might I suggest to the writer that he takes a trip to the
San Francisco Bay Area sometime. He can within the next three months visit the
Blackhawk Automobile Museum, Fantasy Junction, Cars Davidiak, Hillsborough,
Silverado and the Pebble Beach Italian Concours and see Alfas the likes of which
he will never see in Italy and at Arese.
Graham Arlen