Value of a lo-milage 164S

Yo Y'all,
  I am contemplating selling my '91 164 S (red/tan) w/ just a tick over
25000 miles. It is in pristine shape, smells like a new car, plastic still
on some of the interior stuff, I bought it w/ 12 k on the clock, never in
snow, seldom in rain, recent P 6000 tires, battery etc.etc.
Sooooooo where do I find a real mkt. value? Any one get Sports Car Market
news letter? Blue Book is 5k! Yikes! Thanks in advance folks....Kerry