Cardisc

Here's an idea -
Used/refurb laptops are readily available for a few hundred dollars.
Being older, they would have Win98 or something like that. And being a
relatively small laptop, one could keep it in the garage and not have to
worry about getting greasy fingerprints on the nice new machine. One
could probably even get an overlay for the keyboard to protect it. The
biggest drawback is that the older laptops tend to have relatively
low-res screens (like 800x600 or so) which could impact the visibility
of the diagrams. But it's worth looking into. IBM and Dell sell refurbs
on their web site, also there's stuff available on Ebay, or a local
surplus computer store (of which there are plenty here in Silicon
Valley).

Greg

>From: "Fetsch, Ralph" <Ralph.Fetsch@domain.elided>
>
>I don't believe that WinXP has a folder called "Windows" that the
installation looks for when installing. Try creating a "Windows" folder
and >>
>when installing and it asked were to put it find the "Window" folder
and install it there. The try to run it. I did this with Windows 2000
and it >