Alfa Manuals CDs on Ebay

There is this guy who is selling manuals (reproductions) on CD on ebay. here is a link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6762&item=2415663416

He is going by the name dreamtoyzz, but I have seen identical auctions with other names (such as astonmartin007) from the same place (Fort Lee NJ).

Anyone deal with him? I seem to remember that the old usernames would go by the wayside as negative feedback piled up. I'm not going to buy, since I prefer paper, but I was wondering about this guy.

Mo in NJ
81 Spider in a PA garage, waitng to be revived.