Help - looking for intake throttle / butterfly assembly for Bosch 2 Liter

Hi everyone,

My butterfly assembly didn't survive being dropped (at very high speed due to a buffer wheel) and broke yesterday.  Now I'm looking for one off a parts car.  I believe anything from an '82 to '89 2 liter motor will fit.  Anyone have a parts car with one of these I can buy?  I, my wife, my garage, and my car would appreciate it.

dan in kc, 89 Spider rebuild slowly being documented at http://kcaroc.pcbs.net/techses/89rebuild0/thumbs.asp

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]