Re: Dash Pod

I was working on an 87 Alfa Spider yesterday, just tinkering with things.
The car has about 160K on it, and has almost no service.  Oil changes
regularly, and plugs 3 times.  Everything seems working except the dash pod.
No tach, No speedo, No temp, and No fuel.  Volt meter works, and oil pressure
works.
I pulled the pod. All seems fine in looking at it, all connections etc.
Checked all fuses in the fuse box.  Pulled the temp sending wire at head, and
shorted it but the gauge did not move. Checked the 2ndary coil wires and the
ground wire in front of the radiator, but nothing happened. Also checked the
speedo electric conversion box connectors and ground but to no avail.   Any
tricks would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Stan