Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 22:31:11 -0400
From: "Bill Bain" <bill_bain@domain.elided>
Subject: Need "knobs" for attaching top boot on late model Spiders

On later Spider Veloces. the top boot attaches to the chrome strip on the
rear deck by hooking over two knobs.  Those knobs replace the screws that
hold the strip down on earlier Spiders.  Anybody parting out a Spider tat
might have those pieces?  I'd be willing to buy them new but I don't have a
source.  Thanx!

Bil Bain
AROC Atlanta