Air Bags

Service life is 10 years and the SYSTEM should be replaced.
I was taught this in post secondary auto tech school a few years back.
That isn't the worst of it! The worst of it is that you now have a 10 year
old class B or C (I forget which) explosive device only inches from your face!
My daily driver is a '93 Bronco and I'm faced with the same issue!
I don't like airbags and I don't like ABS! Call me technologicaly inept if you
want to! I'm researching pulling the ABS and the airbag out of my Bronco,
so...?
Regards to all,
Roger