From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
TMurray845@domain.elided
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 6:14 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Air BAGS

What is the official life expectancy of Air Bags, meaning how long to
they
last before needing to be replaced, or no longer reliable?   These OLD
ALFA
air bags are getting long in the tooth.  And in an area that requires
inspections, what is the expected results?  There is absolutely a trick
in
reprogramming the system to get the light to go out.  I have done it on
two
Alfas.  I have it in my files at home, and will dig it out, if it has
not
been posted by tomorrow.
Try to keep all systems going as long as possible in their original
form.
TTFN
Stan
91