RE: '91 spider airbag light

You can check for error codes and reset the airbag light using a connector that
is under the lid behind the passenger seat.  You do not need any special tools.
 The procedure is in a TSB (updating the workshop manual).  If you can search
the Digest, I believe Fred DiMatteo sent out the codes several years ago.

I went through the procedure a few weeks ago on the newly acquired 91 spider.
It indicated the left sensor as the problem.  Cleaned the connection and there
has been no further faults.  Took ten minutes!

-Farzan