69 GTV parts for sale

All:

Well the preparation of our vintage race car project has started. I found
a sweet little 69 GTV that is being dismantled and readied for Sovern
next season. Tons to do and as I pull stuff off it I would like to sell
the parts that have value to others(need to keep the garage clear as
well)

Here is what I have for sale so far.......

Washer fluid bag and cap (great condition)

Rear seat (slight tear in cneter will need new cloth)

All rear seat belts

Passenger seat (great condition)

Passenger seat belts

Trunk Mats -Grey - In excellent condition - THESE ARE SPECIAL

Tunnel console - Wood is nice - slight tear in cloth passenger side

Pictures available if you request. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
425-369-0699

Fred Wright - NWARC, 69 GTV, 77 Spider, 85 GTV-6