Side gouge: my bad

Wellll....I was at the Rose Bowl flea mkt. today, and one of the many
things I didn't buy was a picture book of post-WW2 sportscars, among
them both the Superfast and Superamerica Ferraris. NO side gouge, blood
groove; whatever you call it, it wasn't there. That was my memory being
creative again, so my apologies if anyone was hurt in the confusion or
lost any bets or anything. They're still not my faves, though I like'em
better than the Daytona...

Neither this message nor my day has any Alfa content worth speaking of.
The Milano's clutch linkage had some kind of sudden and noisy rupture
yesterday afternoon, luckily on a quiet and convenient sidestreet
instead of halfway up to Lancaster, which is where we were going to go
next. The local Thrifty office has put us into a dark blue Neon, which I
am trying to like, but why the hell can't Chrysler get switchgear right?
The turn signals feel like they're all rusted inside. Nasty.

Sorry to vent. Flea-market exhaustion, probably -

Will