Alfas FOR SALE

Sorry if this is a repost, but I keep getting the mailer-daemon "could not
deliver mail" message!

Howdy, Folks,

Too many Alfas, not enough time and space, so time to lighten the load.
Cars are located in Northern California.

'74 Alfa Spider
Original silver paint, original Pininfarina hard top, original mechanicals,
Turbina alloys, nice dash, instruments, and steering wheel, seat bottoms
worn, a few dents and dings but _NO_ Bondo, sand scratches or globby
paint to remove. Car hasn't been driven in many years, so not something
to hop in and drive away, but an excellent basis for restoration. $875
including hardtop.

'86 Alfa Spider
Parts car. Has three Chromodora Daytona 6x14 wheels, aftermarket springs
(IAP?) aftermarket sway bars, aftermarket shocks (Bilsteins, as I recall,)
sump guard, GTA style header, K&N style air filter, braided stainless brake
hoses, bolt-in roll bar, new black top, nice guages, steering wheel, etc.
Seats are worn, windshield and driver's side glass are smashed, drivers
door smashed, trunk lid is shot, steering is locked (no key). Has Motronic
fuel injection, etc. $875.

'83 GTV6
Bought from Pat Braden shortly before his passing, so there's a little
emotional attachment.... Original silver paint, no bondo or rust, straight
as an arrow except for a very minor dent near the right rear tail light.
Car has Milano clutch and transaxle, said to be low-mile rebuild by Don
Black. Car needs paint, interior, brakes, rubber everything, and fuel
injection troubleshooting. A worthy project, but it'll be an undertaking.
$675.

Package deals:

Both spiders for $1500

All three cars for $2000

Can deliver in Bay area or provide additional labor for additional cost.
I'm really not interested in parting these cars out, but if you'd like to
buy them from me and part them out yourself, I might be interested in
buying some parts back from you....!

No jpgs, but please email me off the digest if you'd like to have a look.

RON