Re: AROC- USA members only ideas- do you have any??

Karl said:

I would hope you wouldn't hide basic Alfa info and resources from the
general public and that the hidden stuff is very limited. That sort of basic
info brings in new members and gives newbies the confidence understand Alfas
and maybe save one from the crusher.

Karl
Non-member in Sunnyvale, CA
I don't want to, I was fishing for things that would be useful for members, and perhaps not so much for non-members.

Eric Storhok

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm