86 Spider driver's side window parts

Hi,

I'm looking for parts for the driver's side of an 86 Spider.  From the
picture in the manual, they're listed as the pulley, lower bracket, and
there were some nuts also in the assembly.    If anyone has an idea
where to get them (IAP doesn't carry them) or has them off of a parts
car, please let me know and I'll be very grateful.

Thanks,

Sam