Just bought 164Q, have some questions please...

I just purchased a 1995 164Q (24 valve) to keep my 1973 Spider company! I had a few questions that I was wondering if I could get some perspective on...

1. Timing Belt replacement: Is this really a 50,000 mile service interval, or should it be done more frequently? It was done by an Alfa dealer a few thousand miles ago along with all pulleys, water pump, bearings, etc.

2. Engine cleaning: How can I do a good job cleaning the engine and still have it run when I am done? Does anybody have a process or suggestions on best practices?

3. Stereo: The car has the Alfa tape deck with a 12 disc changer in the back. Before I pull out the stereo to check manually, does anyone know whether or not there are a spare set of RCA outputs on the deck that I can use to send to another amp or subwoofer for the trunk or are they all consumed or not existent?

4. Other maintenance items: I don't know if the Oxygen Sensor or spark plugs have been changed recently. Are these horribly difficult on this car?

Any other perspective on the car would be appreciated!

Thanks,

-Jason Hagen