RE: Alfa Spider Taillight redesign

At Wed, 7 May 2003 13:27:33 -0400 "Brian Shorey"

>Hal Taylor owned and did the graphic design on Strega.  Very tastefully
>done, IMO.  Just heard from him the other day, he sold the car and ran
>off and married a beautiful Italian woman, they're now living in Italy.
>Having seen both the car and the woman, it must have been a difficult
>choice.. :)

Any pic of the woman ? :-)

if you hear from him, tell me to contact myself. He probably would love
to get in touch to some alfa enthusiast (unless he already knows some).

So now I know who took the place I left free: I am italian, but got
a foreign woman, so Hal must really have taken the place I left free :)

"When the chosen people
 grew more strong,
 the rightful cause at length
 became the wrong." (John Dryden, Absalon and Achitophel)

937, '87 Alfa 75 Turbo, '90 Alfa 75 1.8ie, '75 Benelli 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73