Spider sighting

I saw you...

you - late coda tronca Spider Veloce (tricolor tail lights), cream colored (like
Verena), black bra (so sexy showing it like that;), new black top (up, but then there
were intermittant deluges), at 2:50 p.m., heading west on Washington route 4, just west
of Naselle and the US 401 junction, heading towards Johnson's landing, the US 101
intersection, maybe continuing west to the Long Beach penninsula, maybe turning north
on 101???

me - alone in my white, empty and large '97 Chev 2500 Express van (Dances With Elk),
heading toward Astoria, Oregon, for a few errands in the BIG CITY!

Now, if this were an ad in the "Stranger" (Seattle, ?? elsewhere, alternative culture
free weekly), I'd be asking for a date for coffee, conversation and (pick your
weirdness) but as it the Alfa Digest...

Are you reading this? Did you like the drive? Did you avoid the un@*%#ing believable
number of speed patrols?

This is the second Spider/second Alfa I've seen in my neck of the woods (not a figure
of speech) this YEAR. Last one was a Lauda Spider, maroonish, looked all original, just
a but farther north, heading north on US 101, early April. I didn't send a sighting
post in a timely manner. Way to go! Drive on!

o.k., I've got my breath back now...

PJ Wise
Nemah, Washington
'81/'78 Spider Veloce, Verena Ragazza