re: The gods smile

at Wed, 7 May 2003 09:08:53 -0500 Kevin Fillip wrote:

>of driving two new Alfas. First, a colleague arrived at a 3 day
>meeting driving a 166 Lusso which he kindly allowed me to drive for a
>spirited romp from Aix en Provence to the medieval town of Beaux. The
>throttle response from the 3.2L six was exceptional and the 6 speed
>tranny moved things along nicely. The fit and finish on the car was

Must have been a 3.0.  The 3.2 GTA engine isn't installed on the 166.

"When the chosen people
 grew more strong,
 the rightful cause at length
 became the wrong." (John Dryden, Absalon and Achitophel)

937, '87 Alfa 75 Turbo, '90 Alfa 75 1.8ie, '75 Benelli 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73