1983 Spider

Hi all,

I have a 1983 Spider that, sadly, I can't keep
anymore. It's red with a black top. I kept it in
excellent condition and drove it daily until mid-1999.
After that I took it out of the garage for monthly
drives until early 2002, which is when the clutch
started to go. Since then it's been garaged.

It definitely needs a new clutch and may need other
engine work at this point, since it hasn't been
running. It has accumulated some rust, mainly over the
wheel wells, but no dents. It has approximatly 120,000
miles on it. (Of course, I will supply the exact
mileage to anyone interested -- I just need to get
over to the garage to check it.) It's garaged in
Manhattan.

Please feel free to e-mail with any questions. I will
consider any offer.

Thanks,
Felice Yeh