Re: Smog tests

I didn't realize that LA already had the rolling dyno smog test.
I wrongly assumed that the Bay Area was getting the first of it.
So some people know how the Spica cars fare down there.

What can LAers say about Spica and rolling dyno smog tests?
Is there anything we should know up here? Like making it lean
for the test, etc? Would a "pre-smog" be advisable? Any tidbits
of info can be helpful.

Does it cost more? The new machine costs the shop $40K. They
must be charging more than my $38.95 Alfa shop did.

Stefano
Oakland, CA