Newbie questions...

Now that I actually have the Spider in my possession, I have a few wonderful newbie questions. Luckily (depending on how you look at it) she will be parked for a while and I will be driving a washing machine on wheels (white 1990 Isuzu Trooper). I highly recommend NEVER trading your safe, reliable Audi for a Spider without first mentioning something to your parents. It can rankle them something fierce. Anyway...

1) I seem to have three keys, but only one even fits in any locks, and none of them lock or unlock the doors/trunk. The two that don't work are the ones with the clover like the manual shows, while the one that works (only in the ignition, tho) is quite small and looks kinda like a housekey. Is any of this extremely unusual? I don't really care about locking anything, I still have horror images of my Mustang convertible with the slashed top, but it'd be nice to know.

2) There seems to be a clunk and loose suspension. I plan on getting it up on jackstands at some point and checking it out, but any hints (such as where to jack it so i can put the stands on) would be much appreciated. (I can't wait until I can afford the bible and the shop man.)

3) I know certain Audis self destruct upon being sprayed with Gunk Engine Brite. Any similar cautions for cleaning my engine compartment?

4) Roll bars and seatbelts - does anybody have pix of the bar from IAP installed in a Spider? and has anybody successfully installed Schroth Rallye 3s in one of these cars? Any suggestions/comments?

I think that's about it for now. As soon as my parents let me drive it again, I'm sure I'll have more questions for all y'all.

Oh, and on a driving impressions note, I really love this car. I need to tighten up the steering and learn to deal with rear wheel drive again, but I put 170 miles on it in the first day (most of them with the top down) and another 40 the next day with top up, windshield wipers spinning, and water dripping on my leather jacket. I LOVE IT! And it costs less to insure, gets better milage, and smells better than my Audi. Okay, sorry to waste bandwidth with my gushing. I'm gonna go sit in her with the top down for a while. I'll get pics up for y'all soon, I promise.

-Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (dubbed the Steel Intestine by my friend who misread Iniezione)
'90 Isuzu Trooper (It isn't even a very good washing machine... no water gets in)