Spring Cleaning...

Well, it's that time of year again.  This time around I am cleaning up some space in the garage.  I thought I'd offer this stuff to the alfa lovers first before I put it up at the next yard sale. I have the following:

Older 2L motor from Spyder, condition unknown, probably an '81.
2 transmissions, both turn but again condition unknown.
Rolling Spyder body, 1981, rockers repaired, light surface rust inside.  Not title but have bill of sale from PO and paperwork from where he got the car.
Assorted bits and pieces of injection systems, both Bosch and SPICA.
Other miscellaneous snitties and doo-dads, just ask.

All of this stuff is pretty much Best offer.  I would prefer local pickup.  I live northwest of Philadelphia.  E-mail me off-list if interested in any items.  Whatever is left in a week or so will be dumped on evil-bay or yard-sale.

Tony

"Not all of us who drink heavily are poets"
"Some of us drink heavily because we are not poets"
"What if the HoKey-PoKey Really is what it's All about?!?"