Magnecor Wires at Caribou

Peter had written in Alfa Digest #468

<<Does anyone know where I could purchase the Magnecor KV85 (8.5mm) wires for
a 3.0 V6 from besides Caribou?   They don't seem to want to answer the
phone.>

Sorry you have not been able to get thru, but it is quiet the OPPOSITE!!! I
AM answering phones all day long, but right now it is ONLY me here to do so.
Lisa (the FULL-TIME phone answerer and secretary/receptionist) was not in on
Thursday and is also not in today (Friday), so I have to do her full-time
phone answering job along with the 6 other jobs I try to do each day. Leaves
no time for anything but work, work, work and I am much, much less efficient
than she is in answering phones. In fact I was here until just after 6PM last
night tending to it all.

You can order Magnecor's over our Website, OR if you'll email me a number to
call you at I will be glad to get back to you.

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou
Alfa parts at: <A HREF="www.AlfaSpdier.cc">www.AlfaSpdier.cc</A>
Fiat parts at: <A HREF="www.caribou.cc">www.caribou.cc</A>