164? suspension bushes problem ?

I've got a problem, which I think I saw before on my 164.

The very inside of the front tyres is wearing extremely badly, and I'm
fairly sure I ended up replacing the rear suspension arms to correct it.

This was about 5 years ago.

I remember about a year later replacing the front suspension bushes with
help from AlfaBill and Powerflex bushes.

My first thought was the front bushes, but before the rear bushes failed
first, but I can't remember the symptoms.

I've look through the archives and also looked at the 164 technical
forum too.

But I'm still wondering why I replaced the rear arms first.

The reason why I've been out of this for so long is replaced the 164
with a 166, which now seems to have the same sorts of problems as the
164 did.

And damn it the suspension looks extremely familiar too!

Any help would be much appreciated.

And I know Fred would know within seconds - I do miss him!

Regards

David.

'98 166 Super 3.0 V6 Manual

with K&N filter & Novitec Sports Exhaust

www.lp112.com