Re: 164? suspension bushes problem ?

Hey David,
The deal with the rear control arms is;
They are very vulnerable to bending. Mr. CareLess Mechanic bangs his floor
jack into them, Clots of Snow and ice bend them... They have a tough life.
I don't know of a direct correlation between front tire wear and the rear
control arms but having them bent doesn't help the overall alignment of the
car.
I hope this is of some use to you.
Jim Oiler
1991 164L (One arm is still a little bent)