RE: VIR this weekend

Mid Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club and the VSCCA expect around 125 cars this
weekend. The Alfa Club driving school will be their usual polished affair
while the VSCCA is honoring Bentley. Half a dozen 3-Litres, two 4 1/2 Litres
and a couple of other Pre War Bentleys will roam the track. It's only fair
that Alfa Club will be there, as Alfa usurped Bentley's long chain of LeMans
victories with a string of their own in the 1930's!

I'll be racing Hugh Tompkins GTA Junior and we have a Maserati 300S, a
Ferrari Testa Rossa (yes, I spelled it right, an ORIGINAL one), an ERA and a
whole bunch of really cool cars including a brace of Fiat-Abarth Double
Bubbles and Fiat 850 Spiders.

On the South Course, the Southeast Region of the Ferrari Club is holding
their annual track event with the celebrated presence of a fly yellow Enzo,
just off the boat!

It's not a spectator event, but just tell them you're with the Alfa Club at
the gate....

-Peter