Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:43:39 -0400
From: "Daegrigg (Don)" <daegrigg@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: 94 164LS Vacuum Problem Maybe....

You have my empathy.  But your description raises several questions not to
mention the cost of all the tear downs.  An O2 sensor (as a rule) does not
wear out in four months unless the conditions in which it is operating is
way  wrong - mixture, wiring, fuel type. The 1223 code can also point to the
air flow meter.  Did you try clearing the codes after vacumn hose was fixed.

Did the car every run correctly after the new runners and injectors were
replaced?  It's not clear from your message whether the brake boost is now
operating correctly.  If you have to check the cam timing, make marks on
visible part of the cam gear so that you can check timing without pulling
the covers.