Re: '78 Strange Starting Issue.

>Still working with my friend on this starter issue on the '78 with SPICA.
>The starter keeps whirring away when everything is cold(outside temperature
>doesn't matter - warm or cold).

This happened to me and it was suggested to either install a cold start
bypass
switch, or a starter relay with separate leads to the starter and cold
start. I
installed the bypass switch to check the theory. When the starter kept
running,
I hit the bypass switch and the starter stopped. So I installed the relay,
and
I haven't had the problem since. It's been several months now, and it was
happening every few days before that.

Stefano
Oakland, CA