Re: Spider top installation

Just to throw my two cents in: I replaced the top on my old Spider years ago.
I took lots of time and did as close to a perfect job as I ever need to see.
Remembering how long it took last time, I had a top replacement done last
fall by the local auto upholstery guy. Two guys, two hours, two hundred
thirty dollars. Money well spent. Sometimes, being a checkbook mechanic isn't
a bad idea.