Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:16:11 -0400
From: Alex Rodriguez <sicar@domain.elided>
Subject: pulling AC compressor from Milano

I'm hoping someone can help me, cause I am stuck.  I'm trying to pull the
AC compressor from an 87 Milano.  I managed to get the tensioner pulley,
and belt off.  I also removed two 19mm nuts from the front of the mounting
bracket.  I can rock the compressor/bracket side to side, but it won't come
out.  I can't see any other bolts that might be holding it in place.  Am I
missing something? TIA

Alex     __O
        _-\<,_
       (_)/ (_)