From: Erik G Wood <genericwood@domain.elided>
To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 5:34 PM
Subject: Brake Booster clean out

> I've got the pedal box out of my '74 GTV to replace the clutch pivot and
replace the brake master cylinder.  Due to the failing master cylinder, the
brake booster was full of brake fluid.  Otherwise the booster seems to be
okay.  Anyone have any recommendations on how to clean the brake fluid out
of the booster?  I drained what I could, but I'm not sure if I need to clean
the rest out with brake cleaner or something else?  Perhaps I should just
leave the residue if it won't hurt the booster rubber? Erik Wood