GT Junior for sale

$1,500, 67 ALFA ROMEO 1300-GT Junior, 5 speed transmission, many good
parts, many good spare parts, 1300 cc, will sell for $1500 or best offer,
call at 334-281-8729 ...

This is not my car. It is located in Montgomery Alabama. I spoke with Jim,
the owner. Car was imported from Sicily. He says that it runs well. Twin
Webers. Interior is mixed. Good door panels, cracked seat covers. Some rust.
Sounds like it needs rocker panels and maybe floor repair. He says that
clutch, water pump and exhaust are fairly new. Spares include cylinder head
with new valves, instruments, lights, suspension parts, gas tank.

I wish that I had room for it.

Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC
73 GTV
79 Spider