pulling AC compressor from Milano

I'm hoping someone can help me, cause I am stuck. I'm trying to pull the AC compressor from an 87 Milano. I managed to get the tensioner pulley, and belt off. I also removed two 19mm nuts from the front of the mounting bracket. I can rock the compressor/bracket side to side, but it won't come out. I can't see any other bolts that might be holding it in place. Am I missing something? TIA